Trip Advisor is a popular American online travel company that offers ratings of restaurants primarily from those who have traveled to the area, rather than locals. If you’re interested in seeing the opinions of those who have traveled to the area, you’re in luck, as today we’ll be sharing the top 10 restaurants according to Trip Advisor.
10. Silver Diner (12276 Rockville Pike, Rockville): With a 4 out of 5 rating after 639 reviews, Silver Diner comes in #10 overall in the county and #2 in Rockville. The restaurant has an additional MoCo location at Gaithersburg’s Rio.
9. Seasons 52 (11414 Rockville Pike, North Bethesda): With 499 reviews, Seasons 52 comes in at #9 overall in Montgomery County and as the #1 ranked restaurant in North Bethesda. Seasons 52 is listed in the American, Contemporary, and Vegetarian Friendly categories.
8. Dogfish Head Alehouse (800 W. Diamond Ave): Dogfish Head makes the list at #9 with a 4 out 5 rating after 634 reviews and is the #2 ranked restaurant in Gaithersburg. Know for its rotating selection on craft brewed ales, Dogfish is listed in the American, Bar, and Pub categories.
7. Coastal Flats (135 Crown Park Ave, Gaithersburg): Coastal Flats is the #1 ranked restaurant in Gaithersburg and comes in at #7 overall in Montgomery County with a 4.5 out of 5 rating after 643 reviews. “Bustling coastal inspired restaurant serving traditional dishes from Maine to the Carolina low country offering a spin on classic seafood, steaks and pasta.”
6. Gregorio’s Trattoria (7745 Tuckerman Ln, Potomac): Gregorio’s has earned a 4.5 out of 5 rating after 198 reviews, which puts it at #6 in the county and the #2 ranked restaurant in Potomac. Gregorio’s is listed in the Italian, Pizza, and Sicilian categories. Gregorio’s has an additional Montgomery County location in Bethesda and is opening a new location in Park Potomac.
5. Parkway Deli (8317 Grubb Rd, Silver Spring): Parkway Deli comes in at #5 in MoCo’s top ten with a 4.5 out of 5 rating with with 593 reviews and is the #1 ranked restaurant in Silver Spring. Opening in 1963, Parkway Deli is also the oldest restaurant to make the list.
4. MoCo’s Founding Farmers (12505 Park Potomac Ave, Potomac): With a massive 984 reviews, MoCo’s Founding Farmers has a 4 out 5 rating and is the #1 ranked restaurant in Potomac.
3. Jewel of India (10151 New Hampshire Ave, Hillandale, MD): Jewel of India has earned a 4.5 out of 5 rating after 346 reviews, making it the 3rd highest rated restaurant in Montgomery County and the first highest rated in Hillandale. It is listed in the Indian, vegetarian-friendly, and vegan options category.
2. Chef Tony’s Restaurant (5225 Pooks Hill Rd Promenade Towers, Bethesda, MD): Chef Tony’s earned a 4.5 out of 5 rating after 726 reviews. It is the 2nd ranked restaurant in Montgomery County and 1st ranked in Bethesda. It is listed under the Italian, American, and seafood categories. In January, Chef Tony’s at Amalfi opened at 12307 Wilkins Ave in Rockville.
1. Il Pizzico (15209 Frederick Rd, Rockville, MD): Il Pizzico is the highest rated restaurant in Montgomery County (and Rockville), according to Trip Advisor. It has earned a 4.5 out of 5 star rating (with the highest average) after 551 reviews. It is listed under the Italian, seafood, and contemporary categories.
According to the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office (SMCSO) in Southern MD, emergency personnel arrived on the scene of a crash involving a horse and buggy and a vehicle on…
Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Services (MCFRS) responded to a call for a fire at a single family home on the 25300 block of Oak Drive in Damascus at approximately…
Maryland State Police are seeking public assistance as investigators work to identify a man who reportedly fled the scene of a traffic crash that occurred in Montgomery County Friday afternoon.
Detectives from the Montgomery County Department of Police – 5th District Investigative Section are asking for the public’s assistance in locating Amanda Maryann Singer, a missing 34-year-old woman.
SATURDAY 12/9/23 Join us for the ultimate year-end celebration of art, vintage finds, and fashion at CNXN.WORLD's Art & Vintage Event! Sponsored by So What Else, Inc. We will be hosting a hygiene product drive as well! Please bring items like soap, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, and more to donate and make a difference. Sign up for a chance to WIN a $40 credit you can use towards any purchase at the event! We've got food, drinks, and more prizes during the event! Vendor Lineup: @thefoundrymd @poetic_sole @on2thenext_vntg @fleetwoodmarket @anatething @bimdayz @thriftlifeadvintage @yester_dayz @bratty_couture @camryncurtiss @crushthrifts @888deadgirl @ken_blendz @misfitbodega @mando.nc @mozartsthriftshop @seamslikenew @skuffstore @the.crucial.cookie @sowhatelsehelps Saturday, December 9th, 20231:30 PM to 6:00 PM4924 Wyaconda Rd, North Bethesda, MD 20852. See you there!