Be Your Best Fest in Gaithersburg Saturday, May 22
The City of Gaithersburg will be holding a free outdoor community event focusing on family fun, fitness, crafts, & more at the Casey Community Center on Saturday, May 22nd from 1-3pm.
From the City of Gaithersburg:
Be Your Best Fest highlights the importance of physical activity, mindful eating, and being healthy, confident, and kind. Celebrate your best self with fun activities, sample fitness classes, story time, Let’s [email protected] demonstrations, and more. This is also a great opportunity to learn more about the many programs & activities offered by Casey Community Center and the City of Gaithersburg this summer.
The City of Gaithersburg follows COVID-19 health and safety guidelines established by the Montgomery County Health Department and the CDC. Social distancing will be enforced Only service dogs are permitted. Please leave all pets at home. Even though this is an outdoor event, face masks are required and must be worn at all times.
This event is free. Follow the link below to sign up.
Activities & Vendors:
- Sample Fitness & Dance Classes
- Let’s [email protected] – cooking skills demonstrations & take-home recipes
- Super Hero & Princess Meet & Greets
- Story Time for Kids
- Juggling Entertainer
- Community Art Projects
- Game Wheel with Gaithersburg Mini Golf
- Gaithersburg Aquatics & the Water Park at Bohrer Park
- Gaithersburg Summer Camps & Youth Sports programs
- Gaithersburg Recreation Classes
- Main Street & Casey Farmers Market
- Gaithersburg Police Department
- Benjamin Gaither Center for Active Adults 55 years of age & better
- Casey Community Center – Programs, Events & Services
- Learn Music Now
- The Great Gaithersburg Bake-Off – Meet the winner & receive the winning recipe
- And more!