Beyond MoCo: New 7-Eleven Concept Now in Manassas , VA
With the rise in popularity and expansion of convivence marts like Royal Farms and Wawa, 7-Eleven is making an attempt to up its food game.
The 7-Eleven at 10601 Lomond Drive in Manassas, VA is now one of only a handful of locations of the chain’s new Evolution concepts.
Inside the Evolution stores are a traditional 7-Eleven, as well as separate, made-to-order restaurants that share a common dining space.
The Manassas location will feature “Raise the Roost Chicken and Biscuits” as well as a hand-tossed pizzeria. The “Laredo Taco Company” is another brand featured at several other locations.
7-Eleven Evolutions will also feature a craft beer and wine section called “The Cellar”, with rotating beers and ciders on tap that will also be available in growlers.
“7‑Eleven’s mission is to give convenience customers what they want, when and where they want it,” said 7‑Eleven President and Chief Executive Officer Joe DePinto in a statement. “Our evolution stores bring outstanding innovation to life through new food and beverage platforms as well as through digital experiences.”
The stores will also feature:
- Made-to-order specialty drinks that give customers the option to customize their drinks in a full-service beverage format including custom hot coffee drinks like flavored lattes, mochas and more as well as custom cold drinks like smoothies, agua frescas and cold brew coffee.
- Self-serve specialty coffee drinks with the addition of touch-screen machines that brew custom hot coffee drinks like lattes, cappuccinos, espresso shots and more in just seconds.
- Novelty beverages on tap that dispense cold beverages like tea, cold brew, kombucha, nitro cold brew, flavored drinks and more.
- Cold treats bar with multiple frozen yogurt and ice cream that can be swirled to create new flavors with multiple toppings.
- Cookies, croissants and pastries baked fresh in store daily.
- Mobile Checkout – Customers can skip the checkout counter and pay for their purchases via the 7‑Eleven app and accompanying 7Rewards® loyalty program.
- 7NOW® Delivery App – 7‑Eleven’s on-demand delivery app allows customers to achieve convenience like never before and have their favorite items like fresh food, beverages, snacks, groceries, and household products delivered straight to their door.
- National brand electronics such as tablets and Bluetooth headphones available for sale from a secure, self-serve kiosk.
- On-the-go beauty with expanded skin care, makeup and other health and beauty items.
- “The Cellar,” an alcove dedicated to an expanded selection of wines and craft beers, with a nearby growler station that features a rotating selection of local craft beer, cider and ales on tap.*
7-Eleven opened an Evolution store at 504 K St in NW, DC last year.
Read more about 7-Eleven Evolution stores here.
We’ll let you know if 7-Eleven plans to bring one of these new concepts here to MoCo.
the lowercase logo is bad, change it back to uppercase!