Cava Mezze Provides Food for Three Dozen Residents Displaced by Olney Fire

by MCS Staff

Photos Courtesy of Pete Piringer

This morning a three-alarm fire at the Camelback Village Apartments on Spartan Road in Olney required approximately 100 firefighters with assistance from Red Cross.

Over three dozen residents were displaced by the fire, which was electrical in nature. There were several non-life threatening injuries and portions of 108 and Spartan Rd were closed (now open), according to Pete Piringer.

As soon as Cava Mezze general manager, Lucas Georgiou, heard the news, he put together a few containers of food for the displaced residents.


You may also like

Leave a Comment


This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy