Free Thursday Night Concert Series in The Pike District (Sponsored)
North Bethesda Maryland –Thursdays in the Park, a free concert series, is coming to the heart of the Pike District in a pop-up park at Grand Park Avenue and Market Street, by the Montgomery County Conference Center garage.
The series is scheduled to start Thursday, June 10 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. and continue for 8 consecutive weeks. Every week food and beverage vendors will be on-hand to bring a variety of food options and attendees 21 and older can indulge in a Thursday night drink. Challenge friends to cornhole, play bocce ball or just hang out and enjoy the music.
All are welcome to bring their own chairs and blankets to set up in the park or relax in our Adirondack chairs and dine at our picnic tables.
“So many of us have craved live music for the past year and the Pike District has traditionally been where live music comes out to play. We are excited to be able to host a free concert series in a safe, outdoor venue,” said Kris Warner, spokeswoman for the Pike District.
Thursdays in the Park Concert Schedule:
- June 10: David Thong Duo (rock, pop, indie)
- June 17: DRIVEN TO CLARITY DUO (rock)
- June 24: PHIL & ELIZABETH KOMINSKI of THE BREAKAWAYS (rock, pop)
- July 1: EMMA G & JOEY J DUO (soul-pop, rock)
- July 8: CHASING AUTUMN DUO (rock)
- July 15: ELI LEV & MEGAN LEIGH DUO (folk, rock)
- July 22: TIMMIE METZ DUO (rock, soul)
- July 29: JULIET LLOYD DUO (pop, rock)
For up-to-date information and to check for weather-related changes, visit www.pikedistrict.org
About the Pike District
The Pike District is North Bethesda’s urban core, bustling with dynamic shopping, dining and living experiences with access to world-class entertainment, arts, culture and recreation.