Madison Reed, a prestige hair color brand, is bringing its Madison Reed Color Bars to the Washington, D.C., area with a new store in Bethesda Row. The Bethesda Color Bar is the first East Coast location outside of Manhattan, and it opens on Thurs., Dec. 12.
The Color Bar concept is designed to deliver stunning salon-quality hair color, that is both affordable and convenient for time-pressed women, with ingredients they can feel good about:
- For only $60 – less than half the cost of a salon visit – clients can get permanent color applied by a certified, licensed colorist. First-time clients pay only $45.
- At the Bethesda location only, Madison Reed is debuting a new membership plan with several perks:
- $50 per month for unlimited roots services
- Free blow out and free gloss service every three months, plus 20% off additional services
- Free full size shampoo and conditioner, plus 20% off all products
“We know the Washington, D.C., area is home to our customer: women who don’t have time to sit in a salon chair for several hours and don’t want to spend several hundred dollars,” said Amy Errett, Founder and CEO of Madison Reed. “We are excited to open a Color Bar in Bethesda Row, which has an impressive list of digitally native brands like us that share our belief in experiential retail.”