Around 60 firefighters responded to a fire at a two-story, single-family home on Big Woods Rd in Dickerson on Sunday evening.
Cheif Spokesperson for Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Pete Piringer reports that there was fire in the walls, likely originating in and around the chimney area.
One family is displaced and there were no injuries reported.
Photo courtesy of Jason Blake.
20000blk of Big Woods Rd (Dickerson) house fire. Fire in the walls due to a malfunctioning fireplace. Crews quickly extinguished the fire and there were no injuries reported. @mcfrsPIO pic.twitter.com/9VEx0YNaqX
— Jason Blake (@mcfrsPIO7) November 15, 2021