MCPS is hosting a job fair for bus drivers from 8 a.m.–2 p.m. June 27–30. The walk-in interviews will be held at the Shady Grove Transportation Depot, 16651 Crabbs Branch Way in Rockville.
To become a bus driver, the minimum qualifications are:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Clean driving history; no more than one point on driver’s license
- At least three years of driving experience, with at least one year driving in the U.S.
- Ability to meet all pre-service training and testing requirements
- Have a valid Maryland Class C license, CDL or CDL permit
To prepare for interviews:
Bring a copy of your resume.
Create a profile on the MCPS Careers portal. MCPS can help candidates with applying online; you just need an email address.
Call 240-740-6080 if you have questions.
Photo/information courtesy of MCPS