Metro has posted a job listing for Metrobus drivers that would allow potential drivers to earn up to $2,500 in signing bonus as well as a starting salary over $50,000 per year that includes overtime opportunities and health and dental insurance (and free transportation on Metrorail add Metrobus).
The job posting can be seen below in full:
Earn up to $2,500 in signing bonus and a rewarding career as Metrobus Driver.
And now, Metro offers up to a $2,500 sign-on bonus.
- Up to a $2,500 sign-on bonus (terms and conditions apply)
- Starting salary of over $50k (with/plus overtime)
- During training: Up to $20/hr.
- After graduation: $25.51/hr.
- Health and dental insurance and other competitive benefits
- Free transportation on Metrorail and Metrobus
Get Started. Stay safe.
At Metro, safety is always top of mind and our precautions against the coronavirus are no exception. We’re conducting more frequent and deeper cleanings around the system, implementing stringent social-distancing protocols and mandatory mask use, and providing personal protective equipment to employees.
Metrobus Driver Compensation
- Immediate health, dental and life insurance
- 10 week full-time paid training
- Competitive pay:
- Up to $20/hr during training
- $25.51/hr after graduation
- Paid time off
- Retirement benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Free transportation on Metrorail & Metrobus
- Perks like free uniforms and much more