MoCo Restaurant Relief Grant Applications Open Tomorrow, 11/20
On November 17, the Montgomery County Council authorized Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation (MCEDC) to administer and award grants of up to $10,000 to eligible County restaurants and other entities like food trucks, caterers, and wineries and breweries that directly provide food service.
Applications will be accepted from Friday, November 20th through Friday, December 4th, 2020.
Reimbursement can be provided for items such as:
• Working capital, such as rent, payroll, and job training
• Purchase of equipment and services to expand outdoor dining, such as tents, heaters, warmers, and carts
• Infrastructure improvements, such as HVAC system upgrades
• Technology to support carryout and delivery
• Purchase of PPE and disposable food containers and utensils
• Sanitation services
More information can be accessed here.