Reservations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and will open one week prior to the Board meeting date at 4:00 p.m. and will remain open until the seats are filled or until 12:00 p.m. the day before the meeting.
Although the Board meeting will be open to the public, seating will be limited. The public may attend the meeting in person, with limited capacity. The number of public attendees will be based on room capacity.
Safety Procedures for In-Person Observation and Public Comments
• Face coverings are required in all areas of the building and must be worn during the delivery of live public comments.
• Please avoid in-person attendance if you have symptoms of illness.
• Congregating in the hallways and doorways will be prohibited.
• Public comment speakers will be designated one seat per person in the meeting room.
• Signs larger than an 8.5” x 11” will be prohibited.