One Family Displaced After House Fire Saturday Evening

by Patrick Herron

Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Service (MCFRS) responded to a fire in the 10500 blk of Streamview Ct, near Bells Mill Rd, off Great Arbor Dr in Potomac around 6:30pm on Saturday, February 25. According to Chief Spokesperson for MCFRS Pete Piringer, the fire began in the chimney of the two-story, single family house, and extended to the roof and attic. The occupants were able to escape when no injuries. One family has been displaced. We will post an update if additional information becomes available.

Per @mcfrsPIO on Twitter: “ICYMI (~630p 2/25) 10500 blk STREAMVIEW CT, near Bells Mill Road, off Great Arbor Dr, Potomac, 2-Story, Single family house, chimney fire extended to roof & attic; occupants got out, no injury; 1 family displaced”



You may also like

Leave a Comment


This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy