This year will be different for everyone! OTA Clubhouse was designed to navigate families through this difficult time. Let us help your kids with distance learning, while providing organized activities, friends and more!
Many school districts will have 100% Distance Learning OR a Hybrid model of face to face & virtual learning at home. Overtime Athletics is proud to provide parents the OTA Clubhouse which will have Full Day & Half Day Options | Weekly Payment Plans | Implementing COVID19 CDC Safety guidelines |Ability to cater to your family needs
Once school schedules are out, you will choose the day(s) your child will attend OTA Clubhouse, which must be consistent each week. We are only taking a limited amount of children per site.
OTA Clubhouse can include:
· Virtual Learning Assistance
· OTA Sports and Games Signature Curriculum
· OTA “Camp Playbook” Programming (Game Show, Recess Favorites, Challenge Activities, and much more!)
· OTA “STEAM Lab” (customized selections – science/technology/engineering/art/mathematics)
· OTA “Be First!” Character Learning Program (Sportsmanship, Fair Play, Leadership, Kindness)
Will Doyle, Overtime Athletics Montgomery County