The Police Accountability Board (PAB) is asking for public feedback about public safety. This Thursday, they’ll host a hybrid listening session in White Oak. Please register beforehand if you plan to join online from 7pm to 9pm. Additional information, by the Montgomery County Government website, is available below:
- The PAB will host their 1st Public Listening Session on Thursday, March 23, 2023 (7pm), In Person Location: White Oak Community Recreation Center (1700 April Ln, Silver Spring, MD 20904) Social Hall and Virtually online (Zoom Registration Link) – Public is encouraged to attend and make your voices heard!
- We want to hear from you! Please share your thoughts, concerns, or suggestions in our NEW Community Comment Form
- The PAB and ACC are currently seeking a Full time Senior Executive Administrative Aide– Application Deadline: Open until Filled – Learn More!
- The PAB will host their Quarterly meeting with all local Law Enforcement Agencies on Thursday, March 30, 2023 (7pm), In Person Location: Executive Office Building (101 Monroe Street, Rockville, MD 20850) Auditorium (Lobby Level) and Virtually online (Link TBD) – Public Welcome!
- The PAB recently received a Briefing from Effective Law Enforcement for All regarding their Final Audit of the Montgomery County Police Department ( Recording )
- The PAB recently submitted their Annual Report to the County Executive and County Council.
- The PAB recently submitted a Letter to County Executive and County Council with their views on the Maryland Police Training and Standards Commission’s (MPTSC) Emergency Regulations.