Last September, Metro began replacing the glass canopies at Glenmont Station. During glass canopy construction, some bays will be closed in phases and the associated bus routes will be temporarily relocated. Phase two of construction is set to begin on Monday, Nov. 7, and last through mid-January 2023.
Phase 2: From Monday, Nov. 7 to Mid-January 2023, Bus Bays C and D will be closed
- Metrobus Routes Y2 (Silver Spring), Y7 (Silver Spring), and Y8 (Silver Spring) normally at Bus Bay D will be relocated to Bus Bay E
- Metrobus Route C8 (College Park and North Bethesda) normally at Bus Bays E & F will be relocated to bus bay H.
- Metro Access and Metrobus Shuttle will be available at Bus Bay E
- Ride On Route 10 (Hillandale and Twinbrook) normally at Bus Bay F will be relocated to Bus Bay E
- Ride On Routes 31 (Wheaton) and 49 (Rockville) normally at Bus Bay C will be relocated to Bus Bay F
Fare collection resumed on all Montgomery County buses on August 1. The one-way pre-pandemic fare, which was $2 per ride, is now $1. Monthly passes, which were $45 per rider, are now $22.50 Riders can plan trips online with Ride On Real Time.
For the most up-to-date service information, riders should follow @RideOnMCT on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. In addition, information is available at RideOnBus.com, by subscribing to receive email alerts at montgomerycountymd.gov/govdelivery, or texting MONTGOMERY RIDEON to 468311 to receive text alerts.