As of Saturday afternoon, Sunday’s PIKEtoberfest event is still scheduled to take place, according to the Pike & Rose Instagram account. Per Pike & Rose:
“Grab your galoshes 🥾 Here we go 🍻
PIKEtoberfest is ON! Sunday from noon-4pm. Shop Makers Market🖼. Play games🏓. Enjoy kid-friendly activities 🎃. Meet the neighborhood merchants🖤. And, enjoy a beer from @owensordinary🍺! Parking is FREE for 2 hours 🚗. Leashed pups 🐾 are welcome!
Stop by the #pikeandrose tent to pick-up your free PIKEtoberfest stein and enter for a chance to win a neighborhood gift card.
✨For every stein distributed, @pikeandrose will make a $1 donation to @joseandresgroup @wckitchen to support #HurricaneIan clean-up and recovery efforts. While supplies last. One stein per person.”
Spend the day with family and friends at North Bethesda’s Premier Fall Festival, PIKEtoberfest. The Annual PIKEtoberfest community celebration returns and will be held Sunday, October 2, 12 – 4 p.m. at North Bethesda’s Pike & Rose. Additional details below:
• WHAT: PIKEtoberfest at North Bethesda’s Pike & Rose
• WHEN: Sunday, October 2, from 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
• DETAILS: In true Oktoberfest spirit, Owen’s Ordinary will host a beer garden serving local and craft beers. Taking center stage, a live band and DJ will be performing all afternoon. Shop a great collection of hand-made and craft goods in the newly added open-air Maker’s Market, featuring the area’s best artisan vendors. Plus, many more fun games, kids’ activities, and experiences from the neighborhood’s retail and restaurant partners.
• WHERE: North Bethesda’s Pike & Rose 11870 Grand Park Ave North Bethesda, MD 20852
• MORE: Admission is FREE. Parking is available on-site. Alternative transportation is encouraged. Pike & Rose is one block from the North Bethesda Metro Station. From family-friendly festivals to seasonal events and weekly farmers’ markets, Pike & Rose always has something to ignite your senses. For more information visit www.pikeandrose.com or facebook.com/pikeandrose