Potomac Home Catches Fire After Powerline Falls

by Patrick Herron
'

Potomac Home Catches Fire After Powerline Falls

Chief Spokesperson for Montgomery County Fire & Rescue Pete Piringer tweeted early this morning that a home on the 8600 block of Bunell Dr. in Potomac caught on fire after a powerline fell on the house.

All occupants made it out of the home safely and the estimated damages are about $100,000.

Tweet and photos below.

'

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy