Propane Floor Scrubber Leads To 10 Patients Evaluated For Carbon Poisoning In Damascus

by MCS Staff
HazMat and EMS evaluated 10 people for carbon monoxide poisoning on the 9800 block of Main Street in Damascus this evening. This is the shopping center that contains Dollar Tree, Hair Cuttery, etc.

According to Montgomery County Fire & Rescue PIO, Pete Piringer, a propane floor scrubber was to blame. All 10 people evaluated are ok.

​See Pete Piringer’s tweets below.

'

You may also like

Leave a Comment

'

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy