Work continues on Phase One of Twinbrook Quarter, the upcoming development located on the southwest corner of the property at Rockville Pike and Halpine Road. It includes residential, office and commercial space, and will include Montgomery County’s second Wegmans.
Level 4 concrete pouring is scheduled for completion by the end of November. Levels 1 – 4 will define the space for Wegmans, other retail amenities, and the parking garage. Framing for concrete on Level 5 began last week. From this point on, all future levels will be devoted to the apartment building, going up to the 12th floor. Conditions and weather permitting, the hope is to complete pouring all levels by late Spring/early Summer 2023. Construction on the building façade should begin in early 2023. Wegmans itself is not expected to open until at least 2024. More on what to expect when the project is completed in 2024-2025, per Twinbrook Quarter (rendering seen above):
Retail and Restaurants: The vibrant retail scene at Twinbrook Quarter has something for everyone — from everyday conveniences and staple services to creative offerings and unexpected finds.
- Overall approval for 480,000sf of retail
- Our first phase includes an 80,000sf Wegmans with 25,000 additional square feet of retail and restaurants
- Steps from the Twinbrook metro and Rockville Pike
- 450 apartment homes and 248,000sf of trophy office above
- Over 1,500 parking spaces with electric vehicle charging stations
Residences: Access everything at your fingertips with The Milton at Twinbrook Quarter. Experience the convenience of urban living in the heart of Montgomery County.
- 450 high end apartment homes
- Steps from Twinbrook Metro station and Rockville Pike
- Full-sized outdoor pool, along with grills, fire pits, and sweeping views
- State-of-the art fitness center, game room, and chef’s kitchen
Offices: 1600 Rockville Pike serves as the premier address for your company’s tomorrow. Offering 248,000 square-feet of Trophy office space, this iconic workplace is where connections are made, collaboration happens, and creativity is second nature.
- Penthouse Lounge
- Terrace Lounges and Courtyard
- Conference Center
- Fitness Center
More at TwinbrookQuarter.com