Allbirds will bring its New Zealand-American global lifestyle brand, that has garnered a lot of success online in recent years, to Bethesda Row between Levain Bakery and Apple. Signage is now up at the upcoming location, which will open later this year (no date available yet).
Allbirds joins a premium lineup of recently opened or soon to be opened retail, spa/services, and dining destinations in the neighborhood including:
- Chaia, a fast casual restaurant featuring plant-powered tacos, open
- GLOSSLAB a hygiene-first, membership-based nail studio, opening soon
- gorjana, a popular Southern California based jewelry brand, open
- Heyday, a modern facial shop, open
- Ladurée Paris, the Parisian café and pastry shop, opening soon
- Levain, a bakery featuring iconic six-ounce cookies, open
- Madewell, a popular retailer featuring its signature women and men’s denim, opening soon
- PLANTA, a destination for innovative plant-based cuisine, opening this month
- Salt & Sundry, a popular Washington, D.C. home + lifestyle boutique, pop-up open
- The Salt Line, the popular New England-style fish house, opening soon
- Simon Pearce, a retailer offering gifts, glassware, tableware, lighting and home décor retailer, opening soon
- Wylie Grey, a high-end women’s multi-brand retailer, open
Allbirds is a global lifestyle brand that innovates the naturally derived materials to make better footwear and apparel products in a better way, while treadling light on the planet. Our story began with superfine New Zealand merino wool and since evolved to include a eucalyptus tree fiber knit fabric and sugar-based EVA foam (SweetFoam®.) We use our materials to create differentiated products so that our customer does not have to comprise between looking good, feeling good and doing good. Today, we serve customers across 35 countries through our e-commerce platform and Allbirds retail stores globally, with location in the US, UK, Europe, New Zealand, China, Japan, South Korea.