Richard S. McKernon Youth Fishing Tournament Rules
1. All participants ages 6 through 8 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
2. Only bank fishing will be allowed.
3. Each Angler may have only one fishing rod with one single-barbed hook per line.
4. Anglers will supply all their own equipment, including a bucket or stringer and bait.
5. Anglers must stay in the spot to which they are assigned throughout the tournament.
6. Any Angler who gives his/her catch to another contestant
automatically disqualifies BOTH participants.
7. Only fish are counted for prizes. Turtles, frogs, and tadpoles cannot be included in the catch for a prize and must be returned to the pond.
8. No participant may win more than one prize with the exception of the Grand Prize winner, who will win two prizes (1st place in an age group plus the Grand Prize).
9. The decision of the judges is FINAL.
10. The tournament will be held rain or shine.