Per MCDOT: Below is the transportation-related holiday schedule for Memorial Day, Monday, May 29.
- County offices – Will be closed.
- Ride On, extRa and Flex bus service – Will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- Ride On Flash bus service – Will operate on a Weekend/Holiday schedule (Orange Line only). The Blue line (typically, weekday only) will not be in service. Find a listing of all Ride On schedules here.
- TRiPS Commuter Store at Silver Spring Transit Center – Will be open 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- TRiPS Mobile Commuter Store – Will be closed.
- Parking at Bethesda, Silver Spring and Wheaton public garages, lots and curbside meters – Will be free.
- Metrorail service – Will operate on a Sunday Holiday schedule from 7 a.m. to midnight. View timetables at wmata.com/schedules/timetables.
- Metrobus service – Will operate on a Sunday schedule. View timetables at wmata.com/schedules/timetables.
- MARC Train – Not in service. For more information visit mta.maryland.gov/marc-holiday-service.
- MTA Commuter Buses – Not in service except for Route 201 which will operate on a Weekend/Holiday schedule.
View additional County schedule changes here.