Per MCDOT: Below is the transportation-related holiday schedule for the Juneteenth holiday on Monday, June 19:
- County offices – Will be closed.
- Ride On, extRa and Flex bus services – Will operate on a Holiday schedule.
- Ride On Flash – The Orange Line will operate on a Holiday schedule. The Blue line (typically, weekday only) will not be in service.
- TRiPS Silver Spring Commuter Store – Will be open 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- TRiPS Mobile Commuter Store – Will be closed.
- Parking at Bethesda, Silver Spring and Wheaton public garages, lots and curbside meters – Will be free.
- Metrorail and Metrobus – Metrorail will operate on a normal service schedule from 5 a.m. to midnight. Metrobus will operate on a Saturday Supplemental schedule. View both schedules here.
- MARC Train – Will operate on Sunday service on the Penn Line only (no Camden or Brunswick Line service). For more information visit mta.maryland.gov/marc-holiday-service.
View more schedule changes here. For information on MCDOT programs and services visit montgomerycountymd.gov/mcdot, follow @MCDOTNow on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to MCDOT’s “Go Montgomery!” newsletter.