Tuesday Evening House Fire Causes Approximately $125K in Damage

by Patrick Herron

Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Services (MCFRS) responded to a fire in the 10500blk of Tralee Ter in Damascus on Tuesday, April 18. According to Chief Spokesperson for MCFRS Pete Piringer, the fire originated on the exterior of the three-story townhome and spread to the 2nd fl and attic. The cause of the fire is believed to be an outdoor electrical outlet. Damage is estimated to be ~$120K and there were no injuries reported. Four adults and four children have been displaced. We will post an update if additional information becomes available.

Per @mcfrsPIO on Twitter: “Update (4/18 ~7p) 10500blk Tralee Ter, Damascus; 3-sty TH; exterior fire spread to 2nd fl/attic; Origin/Cause, near floor level elevated deck, vinyl siding, *only ignition source outdoor electrical outlet; Damage ~$120K; 4 adults/4 kids displaced; no injuries; passerby called 911”



You may also like

Leave a Comment


This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy