I’m sure there will be a bunch of terrible parking lots that I’ll miss (this isn’t a list of every single bad parking lot, just a lot of the worst ones). I’m also pretty sure that some of these parking lots aren’t too bad at certain times, but when they’re bad…they’re the worst.
Since there are a bunch of these that could fit, I’ll mention Wheaton strip mall parking lots and Bethesda parking garages before going into the more specific list.
Costco on a weekend and the Amish Market on a Saturday are also very bad, but we’re going for more consistent awfulness here.
10. Montgomery Hills Shopping Center (In Silver Spring where Goldberg’s Bagels and Tropical Ice scream Cafe are)
9. Montgomery Village Crossing (In Gaithersburg across from Lakeforest where Trader Joe’s is)
8.Potomac Village Shopping Center in Potomac
7.The Strosnider’s/Whole Foods parking lot in Downtown Silver Spring
6. Germantown Plaza (where Planet Fitness/Lotte are and the other side where Picca is)
5. Leisure World in Silver Spring
4. Federal Plaza in Rockville (where Silver Diner and Chuy’s is/where Ruby Tuesday was)
3. Aspen Hill Shopping Center
2. Falls Grove in Rockville. The entrance when there’s any kind of rush might be the worst I have ever seen.
1. Wildwood Shopping Center in Bethesda. I experienced this unfortunate parking lot during lunch time for the first time earlier this week. Unbelievably bad.
Celtic Cup Coffee, a Maryland Cottage Business, will be expanding to open a roaster and tasting room according to a report by Maryland Newsletters. According to the report, owner Doug…
Planners release report on current conditions for plan focused on Clarksburg communities between I-270 and MD 355
At its December 5, 2023 business meeting, the Montgomery County Board of Education approved the school year calendar for 2024–2025.
Below you’ll find a list of restaurants that unfortunately closed in 2023. Please let us know of any restaurants we may have missed. On the flip side, make sure to…
SATURDAY 12/9/23 Join us for the ultimate year-end celebration of art, vintage finds, and fashion at CNXN.WORLD's Art & Vintage Event! Sponsored by So What Else, Inc. We will be hosting a hygiene product drive as well! Please bring items like soap, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, and more to donate and make a difference. Sign up for a chance to WIN a $40 credit you can use towards any purchase at the event! We've got food, drinks, and more prizes during the event! Vendor Lineup: @thefoundrymd @poetic_sole @on2thenext_vntg @fleetwoodmarket @anatething @bimdayz @thriftlifeadvintage @yester_dayz @bratty_couture @camryncurtiss @crushthrifts @888deadgirl @ken_blendz @misfitbodega @mando.nc @mozartsthriftshop @seamslikenew @skuffstore @the.crucial.cookie @sowhatelsehelps Saturday, December 9th, 20231:30 PM to 6:00 PM4924 Wyaconda Rd, North Bethesda, MD 20852. See you there!