Per MCDOT: Below is the transportation-related holiday schedule for Memorial Day, Monday, May 29.
- County offices – Will be closed.
- Ride On, extRa and Flex bus service – Will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- Ride On Flash bus service – Will operate on a Weekend/Holiday schedule (Orange Line only). The Blue line (typically, weekday only) will not be in service. Find a listing of all Ride On schedules here.
- TRiPS Commuter Store at Silver Spring Transit Center – Will be open 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- TRiPS Mobile Commuter Store – Will be closed.
- Parking at Bethesda, Silver Spring and Wheaton public garages, lots and curbside meters – Will be free.
- Metrorail service – Will operate on a Sunday Holiday schedule from 7 a.m. to midnight. View timetables at wmata.com/schedules/timetables.
- Metrobus service – Will operate on a Sunday schedule. View timetables at wmata.com/schedules/timetables.
- MARC Train – Not in service. For more information visit mta.maryland.gov/marc-holiday-service.
- MTA Commuter Buses – Not in service except for Route 201 which will operate on a Weekend/Holiday schedule.
View additional County schedule changes here.
Back in September we let you know that Country Boy Market, a staple in Montgomery County for nearly seven decades, announced it is winding down operations and will be closing…
Holly Morris celebrated 25 years at FOX5 with the station putting together a fun 12 minute video clip of her greatest moments. The clip can be seen below.
Metro is reminding customers to plan ahead if traveling on the Red, Blue, Silver, and Green lines this weekend due to planned track and construction work.
Metro leaders celebrated the completion of the Tenleytown-AU Station Escalator Replacement Project and reopening of the east entrance with a ribbon cutting ceremony.