International Competition honors excellence in communications.
Montgomery Parks won seven Communicator Awards for creative excellence in digital, video, design, and print communications. The 28th Annual Communicator Awards received more than 4,000 entries and is considered the largest and most competitive international awards program honoring communications professionals.
Montgomery Parks received two Awards of Excellence, the competition’s highest honor, for the website, Montgomery Parks.org and Winter Bingo, an online activity that provided residents a safe and fun way to explore and discover park amenities during the COVID-19 pandemic. Other Award of Excellence winners include Forbes, The Walt Disney Company Europe & Africa, Mattel, State Farm, Philips, T-Mobile, Yes& Agency, PepsiCo, Groove Jones, and many more.
Montgomery Parks awards include:
Award of Excellence, highest honor, given to those entrants whose ability to communicate positions them as the best in the field.
- MontgomeryParks.org – Digital: Websites: General: Government – Local
- Winter Bingo – Digital: Online Advertising & Marketing: Individual: Contests & Promotion
Award of Distinction, presented for projects that exceed industry standards in quality and achievement.
- Josiah Henson Museum & Park Virtual Tour – Video: Online Video: Virtual Tours
- Brookside Gardens Interactive Map – Websites: General: Travel & Tourism
- Nature on Wheels – Design & Print: Print Advertising: Outdoor/Environmental: Other
- Be Smart, Do Your Part – Digital: Social Media: Content & Marketing: Government – Local
- Discover Your Happy Place – Video: Commercials: Public Service
About the Communicator Awards:
The Communicator Awards are judged and overseen by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA). The AIVA is an invitation-only member-based organization of leading professionals from various disciplines of the visual arts dedicated to embracing progress and the evolving nature of traditional and interactive media. Current membership represents a “Who’s Who” of acclaimed media, advertising, and marketing firms, including GE Digital, Republica, Spotify, PureMatter, Accenture Interactive, Fast Company, Territory Studios, among others.