Silver Spring Ice Skating Now Open in Downtown Silver Spring
While on a walk through Downtown Silver Spring yesterday, we noticed the skating rink had been set up for the 2020-2021 winter season.
Additional safety measures have been taken this season and they can be seen below.
- This season reservations are required to skate at the rink. Reservations are open two weeks in advance
- You need to reserve your arrival time slot. Please click on the time to adjust the date and time requested.
- To make your reservation, select your time and the number of people at your party. We are asking for your name, email, and phone number to complete the reservation.
- Non-skaters who wish to enter the fenced rink area are required to pay admission and need to make a reservation.
- All skaters or non-skaters must have a pre-purchased ticket to enter the venue. (Skating guests under the age of 12 may have one parent or guardian accompany them. This person will be asked to stay in a public viewing area while the minor skates.) The Day of your Reservation:
- You must arrive within 10 minutes of your scheduled reservation time. If you are more than 10 minutes early you will be asked to wait until your scheduled start time. If you are more than 10 minutes late your reservation will automatically be canceled and you will lose the opportunity to skate.
- Please observe social distancing while at the facility, on the ice rink itself, and while waiting to enter the facility. Masks must be worn at the facility, while on the ice, and within the rink area. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people outside of your household are present. According to the CDC, older adults and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the facility, you voluntarily assume the risks related to exposure to COVID-19.