Trip Advisor is a popular American online travel company that offers ratings of restaurants primarily from those who have traveled to the area, rather than locals. If you’re interested in seeing the opinions of those who have traveled to the area, you’re in luck, as today we’ll be sharing the top 10 restaurants according to Trip Advisor.
10. Dogfish Head Alehouse (800 W Diamond Ave, Gaithersburg, MD): With a 4 out of 5 rating after 630 reviews, Dogfish Head Alehouse comes in #10 overall in the county and #2 in Gaithersburg. The restaurant recently closed its Falls Church location and announced that it has donated over $1,000,000 to charity in the last 17 years. Dogfish is listed in the American, Bar, and Pub categories.
9. Silver Diner (12276 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD): Silver Diner has earned a 4 out of 5 rating after 626 reviews, which puts it at #9 overall in the county and the #3 rated Rockville restaurant. Silver Diner is listed in the American, and diner categories. Silver Diner has an additional Montgomery County location in Gaithersburg.
8. Mykonos Grill (121 Congressional Ln Ste 104, Rockville, MD): Mykonos has earned a 4.5 out of 5 rating after 402 reviews, which puts the restaurant at #8 overall in the county and the #2 rated Rockville restaurant. It is listed in the Mediterranean and Greek categories.
7. Raku-An Asian Dining and Sushi (7240 Woodmont Avenue, Bethesda, MD): Raku has earned a 4.5 out of 5 rating after 339 reviews, which puts Raku at the #7 spot in Montgomery County and #2 ranked restaurant in Bethesda. Raku is listed in the Japanese, seafood, sushi, and Asian categories. Raku is opening its sister restaurant, Rakugaki, in Bethesda later this year.
6. Gregorio’s Trattoria (7745 Tuckerman Lane, Potomac, MD): Gregorio’s has earned a 4.5 out of 5 rating after 179 reviews, which puts it at #6 in the county and the #1 ranked restaurant in Potomac. Gregorio’s is listed in the Italian, Pizza, and Sicilian categories. Gregorio’s has an additional Montgomery County location in Bethesda and is opening a new location in Park Potomac.
5. Coastal Flats (135 Crown Park Ave, Gaithersburg, MD): Coastal Flats has earned a 4.5 out of 5 rating after 635 reviews, which puts it at #5 overall in Montgomery County and #1 in Gaithersburg. It is listed in the America, bar, and seafood categories.
4. Parkway Deli (8317 Grubb Rd, Silver Spring, MD): Parkway Deli has earned a 4.5 out of 5 rating after 581 reviews, which puts it at #4 overall and the #1 rated restaurant in Silver Spring. Parkway is listed in the American, deli, and vegetarian-friendly categories. The deli recently brought back its pickle bar after a 2 year absence.
3. Jewel of India (10151 New Hampshire Ave, Hillandale, MD): Jewel of India has earned a 4.5 out of 5 rating after 339 reviews, making it the 3rd highest rated restaurant in Montgomery County and the first highest rated in Hillandale. It is listed in the Indian, vegetarian-friendly, and vegan options category.
2. Chef Tony’s Restaurant (5225 Pooks Hill Rd Promenade Towers, Bethesda, MD): Chef Tony’s, which closed its downtown Bethesda location in 2021, but remains operating at the new Pooks Hill Rd location, earned a 4.5 out of 5 rating after 702 reviews. It is the 2nd ranked restaurant in Montgomery County and 1st ranked in Bethesda. It is listed under the Italian, American, and seafood categories.
1. Il Pizzico (15209 Frederick Rd, Rockville, MD): Il Pizzico is the highest rated restaurant in Montgomery County (and Rockville), according to Trip Advisor. It has earned a 4.5 out of 5 star rating (with the highest average) after 546 reviews. It is listed under the Italian, seafood, and contemporary categories.
I’m going vacations to Lisbon, any Portuguese restaurants in Montgomery County, Md?!
Tavira Restaurant in Chevy Chase! It’s located in the basement of an office building, but the food is really good.
Nova Europa ia an amazing Mediterranean restaurant,with many Portuguese dishes.It is off Arcola Ave in Wheaton,near Kemp Mill.
This is the most whack rating I’ve ever seen.. 🤦♂️
I think you meant “ top 10 places to eat as voted by morons who wouldn’t know a good pizza if it hit them in the face”
There….fixed the headline
Lolol it’s like as if these people are on the outside looking in. We need the names of the whoever is coming up with this list so we can hold them accountable for this debacle. It’s 2022 but the list feels like it’s 2000 lol.