Per Montgomery County: Montgomery County Public Libraries will offer staffed information tables to learn about energy assistance programs and energy saving resources on seven select Mondays through April. The resource tables will be staffed by the Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services and Pepco.
The displays will offer customers the opportunity to pick up applications for energy assistance and have questions answered about the program.
The resource tables will be implemented on from 2:30-5:30 p.m. at the following library locations:
- Monday, Jan. 30. Rockville Memorial Library, 21 Maryland Ave., Rockville
- Wednesday, Feb. 22. White Oak Library, 11701 New Hampshire Ave., Silver Spring
- Monday, Feb. 27. Germantown Library, 19840 Century Blvd., Germantown
- Monday, March 20. Long Branch Library, 8800 Garland Ave., Silver Spring
- Monday, March 27. Rockville Memorial Library, 21 Maryland Ave., Rockville
- Monday, April 17. White Oak Library, 11701 New Hampshire Ave., Silver Spring
- Monday, April 24. Germantown Library, 19840 Century Blvd., Germantow
For more information about the energy savings display tables, contact Clotilde Puértolas at Clotilde.firstname.lastname@example.org.