Fire at Rockville Townhouse Involving AC Unit
Chief Spokesperson for Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Pete Piringer tweeted that there was a fire Friday afternoon on the 700 block of Azalea Dr. in Rockville.
The fire is said to have started in a utility closet outside of the home and involved an air conditioning unit. The fire then spread to the first floor of the house.
All occupants made it out of the home and there were no injuries.
Update – Regents Sq, Azalea Dr off Nelson St, fire involved utility closet which extended to living space, @mcfrs PE703B, PE732, PE733, PE723, PE708, AT703, AT723, RS703, A703, BC703, BC702, RS741B, AT751, M726, EMS703, SA700 on scene, Azalea Dr CLOSED btwn Nelson St & Crocus Dr https://t.co/XtrQoAg6jF pic.twitter.com/GWq8NIErst
— Pete Piringer (@mcfrsPIO) July 9, 2021