Montgomery Parks will be hosting a free Halloween Event at Elm Street Urban Park in Bethesda on October 30 from 1-4pm.
Per Montgomery Parks:
You won’t find Freddy Kreuger here, but come out to Montgomery Parks’ FREE Nightmare on Elm Street Halloween event at Elm Street Urban Park on October 30 for some spooky, silly fun! This FREE event is Saturday, October 30, from 1 pm to 4 pm and will feature fun events for the whole family! No registration is required.
Bring your appetite, because O’Boy Pizza and Ice Cream will be on-site to provide delicious food, along with a great Halloween disc jockey to get you in the spooky spirit! We will also have a fantastic “Trick or Treat Trails” scavenger hunt, lots of lawn games, and plenty of picnic seating. There will be tons of great Halloween props and decorations for you to snap pictures with. Make sure to share on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and tag @MontgomeryParks!
- Registration is not required.
- Dogs are welcome at the event but must be leashed at all times.
- Guests under the age of 15 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Street parking is available, as well as a paid lot across the street from the park.
- For public transportation access, guests may take the Red Line to the Bethesda Metro Station, then walk approximately 4 blocks to the park. Alternatively, the Wisconsin Ave and Elm Street bus stop is right next to the entrance to the park, outside of Ruth’s Chris Steak House.