Family Displaced After House Fire in Potomac on Thursday

by Patrick Herron
'

Two adults and a one pet are displaced after their home on Falls Bridge Lane in Potomac caught fire on Thursday around 3:30pm.

The cause of the fire appears to be combustibles too close to/malfunction with the chimney, according to Chief Spokesperson for Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Pete Piringer.

The fire originated in the homes basement fireplace and caused around $300,000 in damages. Around 75 firefighters responded to the incident.

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy