Per MCDOT: On Monday, March 6, Metro will begin the second phase of construction work at the Glenmont Metro Station, closing bus bays C and D, lasting for approximately three months.
- Phase 2: Bus Bays C and D will be closed
- Metrobus Routes Y2, Y7, and Y8 (Silver Spring) normally at Bus Bay D will be relocated to Bus Bay E
- Metrobus Route C8 (College Park and North Bethesda) normally at Bus Bays E & F will be relocated to bus bay H.
- Metro Access and Metrobus Shuttle will be available at Bus Bay E
- Ride On Route 10 (Hillandale and Twinbrook) normally at Bus Bay F will be relocated to Bus Bay E
- Ride On Routes 31 (Wheaton) and 49(Rockville) normally at Bus Bay C will be relocated to Bus Bay F
Riders can plan Ride On bus trips online at rideon.app/directions.
For the most up-to-date service information, riders should follow @RideOnMCT on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. In addition, information is available at RideOnBus.com, by subscribing to receive email alerts, or by texting MONTGOMERY RIDEON to 468311 to receive text alerts.
For more information on MCDOT programs and services visit montgomerycountymd.gov/mcdot, follow @MCDOTNow on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to MCDOT’s “Go Montgomery!” newsletter.
# # #