Virtual Restaurant Craze Continues to Grow
Back in February we posted an article titled “Who’s Really Behind That New Restaurant on Uber Eats and Door Dash?” Since then, there has been no shortage of new virtual restaurants popping up online.
Even Saved by the Bell’s Mario Lopez is getting into the virtual restaurant business with Mario’s Tortas, possibly coming to this area later this year.
Sometimes it’s hard to tell where your food is actually coming from. You may think you’re ordering from a new local spot, but there’s a good chance it’s coming from a national chain like TGIFriday’s.
Here are a few of the new virtual restaurants that have been recently added to Uber Eats and Door Dash, followed by the original list of 16 we posted.
Buster’s American Kitchen – Dave & Busters
Cosmic Wings – Applebee’s
Noodles & Greens – Firebird’s
Rotisserie Roast – Boston Market
Tuscany 2 Go – Milano’s Pizza
Wing Squad– Buca Di Beppo
Original list from our “Who’s Really Behind That New Restaurant on Uber Eats and Door Dash?” article from back in February.
- Bad Ass Breakfast Burritos – Dog Haus
- Bad Mutha Clucka – Dog Haus
- Boli’s Baked Wings- Pizza Boli’s
- Capo Italian Deli- Brickside
- Donburi Dojo- Kusshi Sushi
- Fire Belly Wings – Heavenly Wings
- Fire Burger- Firebirds
- Mariah’s Cookies- Buca Di Beppo
- MoCo Wing Co- Brew Belly
- MrBeast Burgers- Buca Di Beppo
- Plant B- Dog Haus
- Savage Burritos- Uncle Julio’s
- Tender Shack – Carrabba’s
- Tyga Bites- Buca Di Beppo
- Wild Wild Wings – Heavenly Wings
- Wing Dynasty – Heavenly Wings